You have no items in your shopping cart.
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern green LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
2-1/16" BOOST/VACUUM, 30 IN HG/20 PSI, MECHANICAL, NV is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 3 out of 5 by SRT8 from Uneven Lighting between gauges Uneven Lighting! Some NV Gauges have 3 LEDS Some Have 5 LEDS. They will run very-very bright on your factory dimmer knob as compared to other dash instrumentation. These gauges will "Require" an in-line dimmer on each gauge to evenly balance them to your other gauges on your factory dimmer. So bright they will mess with your night vision on a Pillar without using auxiliary dimmer(s). Having a different number of LEDS back-lighting the same size, same series gauges is awkward at best. Borderline unacceptableDate published: 2018-01-02
California Prop 65 Warning