You have no items in your shopping cart.
Incredibly high accuracy in both vacuum and boost, AutoMeter’s Digital Boost/Vac gauge is engineered to provide the best possible accuracy in applications ranging from 30 in/Hg to 30 psi. Our patented gauge technology allows the gauge to calibrate on every startup to compensate for altitude, barometric pressure and other atmospheric conditions, assuring you of the most precise reading possible. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation. A high pressure digital boost only gauge is also available for diesel or high boost gasoline applications.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state MAP Sensor, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes MAP Sensor, T-Fitting, nylon tubing, vacuum fittings, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
I already have the analog boost,vac gauge and the air,fuel gauge in the original Cobalt series. Would the just plug right in to my existing connectors?Thank you for your inquiry. You will need to use the included harnesses and senders with these digital gauges.Date published: 2020-03-23
I have installed this gauge in my car, with the dimmer wire hooked up and working, but it's still way too bright at night, can this be dimmed down further?Thank you for your question. You will need to use our dimmer switch P/N: 9114.Date published: 2019-12-24
Hi, does Product # 6959 come in red? Thanks!Thank you for your question. While we cannot customize these gauges, our part #6359 is very similar to this gauge and uses red LED lighting.Date published: 2018-11-26
California Prop 65 Warning