You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mechanical boost gauges have become the staple in boost pressure monitoring for all types of engines, gasoline, diesel, or otherwise. Ultra-precise bourdon tube meter movement ensures accuracy and durability not seen anywhere else in the industry. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
2-1/16" BOOST, 0-15 PSI, MECHANICAL, ULTRA-LITE is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by Mikeyw from Looks great I purchased this gauge and it looks great, however the upgrades led bulb was not shipped to me after purchasing and I had to call to figure out what happened. Turns out they forgot to include the bulb. They shipped it out to me and surprisingly I received two bulbs. The only other negative thing I can say is when installing it in the auto meter a-pillar gauge pod, the pod does not leave enough room for the air line. The air line directly behind the gauge is getting pinched and needs a 45 degree fitting to keep from getting pinched.Date published: 2018-07-30
Hi! what are the complete dimensions?Thank you so much for contacting us. You can see the dimensions for this gauge on figure B2 of this document: https://www.autometer.com/media/dimensions2014.pdf The "MECH" dimensions are applicable to this gauge. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-03
California Prop 65 Warning