You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mechanical boost gauges have become the staple in boost pressure monitoring for all types of engines, gasoline, diesel, or otherwise. Ultra-precise bourdon tube meter movement ensures accuracy and durability not seen anywhere else in the industry. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
2-1/16" BOOST, 0-15 PSI, MECHANICAL, SPORT-COMP is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Big sexy from Very visible to see I have used auto meter for many years, the quality of there products and customer service is outstanding.Date published: 2019-09-21
Could the 3220 bulb and socket that comes with this gauge be swap out with a t3 led bulb?Thank you for your question. Yes, the 3220 uses a T3 wedge based bulb.Date published: 2019-07-23
California Prop 65 Warning