You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since their introduction, Dedenbear Cool Pumps have helped win multiple NHRA national events and world championships. Designed specifically with racers in mind, the Dedenbear WP3 Universal Cool Pump is compact and light weight featuring a high volume electric pump capable of flowing 26 gallons per minute and can be mounted in any position for maximum versatility. Suitable for use with a variety of engines and performance racing applications.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Weighs just 3.25 pounds, is 7.5" long and 3.5" in diameter and requires only 3.5 amps of current (at 12 Volts) to operate.
- Inlet accepts either 1.25" hose or 3/4" NPT. Outlet is 3/4" NPT.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible
- Tested up to 250ºF (121ºC) and 30 PSI (2.07 BAR).
- Premium quality, custom built motor features ball bearings, high temperature armature windings, and a stainless steel shaft.
- One piece aluminum casting, single gasket design, and custom shaft seal ensure leak free performance.
- Includes air purge valve for easy cooling system bleeding.
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning