You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dedenbear's innovative water header replaces the usual mess of fittings, lines, elbows and tees typically associated with a remote mount electric water pump with a single aluminum casting that weighs only 1 pound, stands only 1.5 inches off the front of the block, and requires just one braided stainless line from any remote pump. This part is perfect for dragsters, roadsters, and other applications in which clearance is limited.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Fits Small Block Chevy
- Exclusive design permits the utilization of alternators or belt driven fuel pumps without water pump interference.
- Tall, arched shape allows removal of the cam cover and camshaft without disconnecting the cooling system.
- Dual 3/4" NPT ports allow for coolant feed from either side of the engine.
- Designed to distribute coolant equally into both sides of the engine.
- Top mounted 1/2" NPT port readily accepts items such as a temperature gauge sensor, switch, or pressure tap.
- Designed together with Dedenbear WP3 water pumps to perform as an engineered cooling system.
- Compatible with many other types of remote mounted racing water pumps.
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning