You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since their introduction, Dedenbear Cool Pumps have helped win multiple NHRA national events and world championships. Designed specifically with drag racing in mind, the Dedenbear Cool Pump is compact and light weight featuring a high volume electric pump capable of flowing 26 gallons per minute. Engineered specifically for the specific needs of racers, Dedenbear Cool Pumps do not borrow OEM water pump design, allowing them to be tailored specifically to the types of engines, radiators and radiator placements found in racing applications.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Fits Big Block Chevy
- Best in class performance - Weighs just 4 pounds, stands 5 inches off the front of the engine block and requires only 3.5 amps of current (at 12 Volts) to operate. Ideally suited for use in dragsters and vehicles with minimal radiator clearance.
- Unique, 3 in 1 outlet accepts all popular hose designs: 1.75", 1.25", or 1" NPT for AN fittings.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible
- Tested up to 250ºF (121ºC) and 30 PSI (2.07 BAR).
- Designed to clear belt drive camshafts.
- Premium quality, custom built motor features ball bearings, high temperature armature windings, and a stainless steel shaft.
- One piece aluminum casting, single gasket design, and custom shaft seal ensure leak free performance.
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning