You have no items in your shopping cart.
The AutoMeter X Hoonigan gauge collaboration started with Head Hoonigan in Charge, Ken Block's 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR, made famous by the Gymkhana SEVEN installment of his viral video series. A set of bespoke gauges were created for the project , and we are now proud to announce their availability for your own tire slaying creations! Built upon proven AutoMeter Pro-Comp Ultra-Lite internals, these instruments are fitted with unique Hoonigan Industries designed cosmetics which include matte black, Hoonigan 'stamp' dials with stencil font, two color fluorescent red and matte black pointers, and satin silver 'Monster' bezels. The AutoMeter X Hoonigan instrument offering includes standard 2Ó gauges, 3 3/8Ó speedometer and tachometer, as well as a 5Ó in-dash tachometer. pplication.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial is easy on your night vision.
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration.
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
How would I hook this into a sr20 swapped 4x4 ford ranger (ford axles Nissan pickup trans and transfer case)I used the autometer GPS speedo signal module. Works very well and is super accurate. What’s nice is it doesn’t matter what gear ratios or tire sizes you use. Date published: 2020-01-13
Is it possible to get this in KMH ?Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately at this point Hoonigan speedometers are not available in Km/H.Date published: 2019-01-21
California Prop 65 Warning