You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dedenbear's solenoid shifters are the best electric shifters for forward pattern Powerglide transmissions. All solenoid shifters use the same time-proven solenoid for unmatched reliability. When the shifter handle is pulled into low gear, the powered electric solenoid 'cocks' automatically; you stage and launch the car normally. The 1.5 amp holding coil keeps the unit cocked until the desired time or RPM, at which point power is cut to the solenoid and the spring-loaded plunger automatically shifts the transmission from low to high gear. No maintenance is required, just install it and forget it. Because nothing connects to the shift lever, manual shifts can be made at will. Lightweight brackets are plated black for corrosion resistance and long lasting good looks.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Engineered for use with the popular B&M Pro Stick and Hurst Quarter Stick & Pistol Grip shifters for forward pattern powerglide transmissions.
- Includes black anodized bracket and all required mounting hardware.
- This package includes the RPM2 module, allowing you to set your solenoid shifter to activate based on engine RPM, programmable in increments of 100 RPM from 100 to 9900 RPM.
- 12 and 16 Volt system compatible
- Not compatible with Quarter Stick 2 or Pistol Grip 2 Shifters
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning