You have no items in your shopping cart.
If you have been struggling with where to place a few critical instruments in the already cramped interior of your roll cage-equipped vehicle, AutoMeter Roll Pods may be the perfect solution! Available to fit a variety of popular gauge and cage dimensions, these durable mounts clamp securely to your existing roll bar tubing ensuring a shock and vibration resistant attachment point for your instrument. Ball and socket joint design allows for 360 degrees of rotation between gauge and clamp to accommodate a variety of bar orientations and installation points. Additional angle and pitch adjustments ensure you can fine-tune your installation to eliminate parallax error and place your gauges where it is easiest for the driver to view them. Manufactured from rugged black fiber-reinforced composite, these mounts provide a solid and professional look for everything from racecars to off road vehicles and UTVs.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Optimally positions key performance data within driver's field of vision
- High quality, composite construction is incredibly durable and looks great
- Clamp sized to fit 1.75 (1 3/4) in. (44mm) roll cage tubing
- Suitable for use with AutoMeter 2 5/8" Gauges
- Shock and Vibration resistant. Engineered specifically for race and off-road use.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Hardware Included
California Prop 65 Warning