You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. A single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender included to be installed in your transmission, transmission pan or with an optional transmission cooler line manifold is available for easy installation into a transmission cooler hard line. Officially licensed Mopar product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
what color does the face light up on the gaugeThank you for your question. This gauge will illuminate through the dial and the lettering with illuminate blue. If you look at part #880252 here: https://www.autometer.com/mopar-p5155504-2-5-8-voltmeter-8-18v-sse.html You can see photos of what the MOPAR white gauges will look like when illuminated at night.Date published: 2018-11-27
Do I need a transmission manifold to use this on a 2006 dodge 1500 or will it bolt into transmission ?Hi Patrick, the Transmission Temperature Manifold will most likely be required. It's possible that your transmission may have an existing pressure port that would likely accept our electric sender, but the manifold would be the guaranteed method.Date published: 2018-08-26
California Prop 65 Warning