You have no items in your shopping cart.
This AutoMeter Low Pressure Fuel Isolator is required when running a carbureted engine with a mechanical fuel pressure gauge mounted in the vehicle's interior. This isolator assembly mounts between the gauge and the fuel pressure port on your regulator or carb feed line and translates fuel pressure readings to the gauge keeping flammable materials out of the passenger compartment. This red anodized aluminum version from AutoMeter is safe for competition use, NHRA approved, and includes fittings to connect to -4AN braided stainless lines as well as a handy mounting bracket for installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Safe for use with pump and race gas formulations on carbureted applications with a maximum operating pressure of 15 PSI.
- Not for use with Alcohol, Nitromethane, or Diesel fuels.
- Includes -4AN male fitting connections. Braided stainless line and gauge sold separately.
- Aluminum construction, red anodized finish.
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware.
- Dimensions (including mounting bracket): 3.5 in. Wide, 2 in. High (excluding fittings), 4.25 in. Deep
- For fuel injected applications, please see part #5282.
- SHIPPED WITH
Is there a repair kit for the 5376 Fuel Pressure Isolator Kit for 15PSI Gauges?Thank you for the question. We do offer a few service parts, including the rubber diaphragm through our Service Department. Give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here to request those parts: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-03-26
will this work for diesel?Thank you so much for contacting us. While technically it could be used with diesel, we don't recommend it at all. The nature of the fuel will break down the diaphragm in the isolator quite quickly and you'll end up mixing fuel and coolant together. For a diesel application, we would recommend using an electronic gauge. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-18
California Prop 65 Warning