You have no items in your shopping cart.
Marc Vigna’s Cummins Swapped F250
Marc Vigna first became interested in trucks through his father’s 1978 Ford F250. Spending his childhood riding shotgun for a ride to the store or plowing snow in the winter got him hooked forever and inspired him to build what he has today.
Marc still remembers the day when he was only five years old and his father picked up a 1996 Ford F250 from Victor Ford in Wauconda, Illinois. His father used it as a daily driver and plow truck until 2011. After that, he convinced him to keep the truck. Marc took his own money and began getting to work on the truck. He started by lifting it four inches with 35-inch tires. The truck originally had independent front suspension, but years of plowing took a toll on it. He swapped in a Dana 60 axle and it snowballed from there.
The truck originally had a 351 gas motor and Marc planned on putting a Ford 7.3 Power Stroke engine into the truck. He had a donor truck ready to go and tear down, but discovered the price to make power with a 7.3 wasn’t worth it. He sold that and used the money to buy conversion parts to swap in a 5.9 12-valve Cummins and manual transmission. To this day, he is still trying to make the truck, better, faster and more unique.
Marc would like to thank every one of his friends who have had a part in this truck, his family for encouraging him through hard times, and to his fiancé for having his back and not giving up on him, showing support by being there, wrenching on the truck or buying him parts.
1996 Ford F-250
- Tony Rojo Headlight and Taillights
- Complete Performance Bumper Cube Brackets
- GG lighting cubes lights
- Go Recon Clearance Lights
- 2012 F150 Seats
- Type R 10-inch Sub
- Pioneer Door Speakers
- Pioneer Flip Out Radio
- LMC black carpet
- 2004 5.9 Cummins Common Rail
- Hamilton springs and pushrods
- ARP Head Studs
- 5 SXE
- Second Gen Steed Speed T4
- Tuned with HP Tuners by Paul Cato
- Full Manual Valve Body 48RE from Logan Built
- PPP Shifter
- Stock NP273
- 2005 Super Duty Axles (Stock Height)
- Pacbrake Helper Bags
- 20x10 Fuel Rampage Wheels
- 305/55R20 Toyo AT2 Tires
- Single 38g Fuel Tank
- Batteries Relocated to Frame
- 2008 F250 Steering Box
- Driveshaft Hoops
- Traction Bars
- AutoMeter Z-Series Pyrometer (Model #2654)
- AutoMeter Z-Series Boost Gauge (Model #2618)
- AutoMeter Z-Series Trans Temp Gauge (Model #2640)