2-1/16" TRANSMISSION TEMPERATURE, 100-250 °F, AIR-CORE, Z-SERIES
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. A single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender included to be installed in your transmission, transmission pan or with an optional transmission cooler line manifold is available for easy installation into a transmission cooler hard line.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:100-250 °F
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
What are the power requirements for both the incandescent bulb and gauge operation? What bulb type is used in the 2640 gauge?
Hi, i want to install this gauge to a project car. There is no transmission oil cooler on that MT-82 transmission. Is there a plug where the sending unit goes into, and if yes which one?
I have the AUTO METER 2640 Z-Series Electric Transmission Temperature Gauge and need a shorter sending unit. Will the AUTO METER 2259 Electric Temperature Sender work with this gauge?
Exactly how deep does the cavity have to be for dash panel mount? It will be tight.
Does this temperature gauge work on a manual transmission
What bracket is needed for under the dash mount with trans temp gauge #2640
Hi-I am looking for the part number for the sender that goes with this gauge.I have the gauge but need the sender.Thanks
Hello my auto meter transmission temperature guage keeps blinking fast can you tell me why?
You may also like:
SENSOR, TEMPERATURE, 1/8NPTF MALE, SHALLOW DEPTH, SHORT SWEEP ELEC. Product #2259$17.92
FITTING, WELD CONNECTOR, 1/8" NPT FEMALE Product #2260$13.99
FITTING, ADAPTER, TRANSMISSION LINE, 3/8" OD TUBING, 1/2" NPTF Product #2286$55.23
FITTING, ADAPTER, TRANSMISSION LINE, 5/16" OD TUBING, 1/2" NPTF Product #2287$56.99