You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. A single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender included to be installed in your transmission, transmission pan or with an optional transmission cooler line manifold is available for easy installation into a transmission cooler hard line.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Will the trans gauge 5757 to use inline with braided steel trans lines, would the temp sensor work with the Earls fitting 100192ERL that is -6 to -6 with a female 1/8" npt port? Will it bottom out a restrict the flow of the fluid too much?Thank you for your question. We are not familiar with the fitment of Earls fittings. It certainly seems like it should work. If you have any clearance issues you can use our smaller temp sensor 2259. If you need any further help with your application, please contact our support team at 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-02-21
I have a 91 mitsubishi delica with a auto trans the sending unit is located on the oil line connecting to the pan do you know if that 1/8" fitting on your sending unit will work on my car. I can't find any info on it thanks wallyThank you for your question. We do not have the information on what fittings you have on your vehicle. Our gauges use a 1/8" NPT fitting. If you knew the thread size of your fitting we do offer a variety of adapters. You can drill and tap into your pan and use our 2260 weld fitting. Depending on the OD of your tubing on your transmission line you could also use either our 2286 or 2287 adapters to tap into your trans line.Date published: 2018-12-15
California Prop 65 Warning