You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- The standard in motorcycle racing tachometers - Feature the same reliability and technological quality as AutoMeter's race-proven gauges
- Water- and vibration-resistant construction
- Compatible with all single- and dual-fire ignition systems (will not work with magnetos)
- Application specific mounts available separately
- Some 2004 and later model bikes may require a tach adapter (9117 Tach Adapter - sold separately)
- Features bright green LED backlighting and easily adjustable internal shift light
- SHIPPED WITH
will this work on my car...my brother bought it for me as a gift..Thank you for your inquiry. This tachometer is designed for motorcycles with two or four cylinders. It will work with most 4 cylinder cars using a standard distributor and coil, not 6 or 8 cylinder applications.Date published: 2019-09-11
Can my fat tach be fixed the needle broke off? Thank you for your inquiry. We can certainly service your Fat Tach. You may send it here for service using this form: https://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdfDate published: 2019-07-02
Can I get this with a black face??Thank you for your inquiry on the 19265 Fat Tach. It is only available with the white dial due to its unique lighting.Date published: 2019-01-24
California Prop 65 Warning