You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
5" PEDESTAL TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, ULTRA-LITE is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by J Willy from Very responsive tach! I bought this tach for the looks and got the most impressive working tach I've ever seen. It is so responsive and fast action that I noticed my engine had a slight misfire that I never noticed before. By improving my ignition system I was able to get rid of the misfire and it's all due to the amazing accuracy of the tach. More than a tach, it's an engine diagnostic aid!Date published: 2018-08-11
Can I get a spedometer that matchesThank you for your question. There are a couple different speedometers that match the 3911 tachometer. There are two 5" mechanical speedometers that match, part #4495 goes 0-160mph, #4496 goes 0-200mph. There are also two 5" electric speedometers that match, Part #4489 which goes 0-160, and #4490 which goes 0-200mph. Additionally, there is a 5" GPS speedometer that matches, part #4481 and it goes 0-140mph. If you have any further questions regarding this or need any assistance choosing which one is best for your application, please reach out to our tech support team at 866.248.6357 and we will be happy to help you.Date published: 2018-11-13
California Prop 65 Warning