You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- Compatible with 2 - 4 pulse ignition signals (4-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Bracket Included
Will it run a shift lightThank you for your question. 4494 as well as our other in-dash tachs, do not have a shift light output. If you wanted to use a shift light with this tach you would need either an independent shift light such as part #5343, or you can use our #5312 shift light controller which you can attach a shift light to and program a shift point on that device.Date published: 2018-11-14
Is the 4494-SP available with a White LED...? Also, how do I add a shift light, appears this does not come with that...?Hi Russell, the 4494 Memory Tachometer uses a smaller bulb that is not available in a white option. There is no provision for a shift light on the 4494 Tachometer, but you can use either the 5330 or 5334 or any 12V light with our 5312 RPM Switch: https://www.autometer.com/dpss-controller-level-1.html You can also use a standalone, independent light like our 5343: https://www.autometer.com/black-dpss-tube-level-1.htmlDate published: 2018-09-10
Is the mounting hardware available by itself for product #4494?Hi Steve, thank you for the question. We do have mounting hardware available. To make sure we get you the correct items and since some items are not sold as standard part numbers, I would recommend reaching out to our Service Team at 866-248-6356. You can also contact us via chat using the link at the top of the page, or by email here: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-03-29
California Prop 65 Warning