You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
1984 CJ 7 Chevy 350 & TH 350. Which sending unit do I need to order the ATM 5291 or the ATM 5292Hello, Thank you for your question. You will need to purchase P/N: 5291.Date published: 2019-10-10
This gauge is replacing the factory mechanical speedo cluster in my jeep cj7. The transmission is a GM sm420, do I need an adapter to convert to electric, if so do you sell one? Thanks.Thank you for your question. You will need our #5291 speed sensor which will install into your transmission where your speedometer cable currently does. You will just need to take off your speedometer cable and put the 5291 in its place.Date published: 2019-05-31
For a 2015 Ford Mustang (MT82 manual transmission) with the factory 3-wire sensor, is this a direct hook-up or is a converter box of some sort needed?Thank you for your question. You can get the signal straight from your factory sensor and go through the calibration instructions to calibrate the speedometer to work for your application.Date published: 2019-05-13
I like the Electric, 5" Speedometer. But want to have a trip meter as well. Can you make anything like that? And to run it from the factory GM computer in a 2015 SS Camaro? Tnx gThank you so much for contacting us. This unit has both an A and a B tripmeter in addition to the cumulative odometer. It is also compatible with the signal from your factory vehicle speed sender. As the computer signal is commonly "buffered", we recommend teeing directly onto the VSS signal for best results. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-25
California Prop 65 Warning