You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application. Officially licensed GM product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Is this gauge available in mechanical (cable drive)?Thank you for the question. There is not a Bowtie version available in mechanical, but we do offer our Phantom Series in a mechanical, which is very close in appearance to the Bowtie version. The mechanical Phantom model is 5895.Date published: 2018-07-30
Product # 5889-00406 can it be metric dialHi Tony, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, this particular product is made specifically for our friends at GM. They design the specification and we are not able to make changes to their design. As such, we would not be able to make a metric scale version of this gauge. Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2017-11-13
California Prop 65 Warning