2 PC. GAUGE KIT, 5" QUAD & SPEEDO, ELECTRIC, 240-33 Ω, ANTIQUE BEIGE
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Brackets Included
I really like the looks of these gauges, do you offer a version with an integral tach? Like item #1820 "2 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-3/8" QUAD & TACH/SPEEDO, 240-33 Ω, ANTIQUE BEIGE".
Hello... I have 2 questions 1st, I have a 47 chevy pick up and the id measurements for the gauge holes are showing 5 1/8". Will your set fit this or is there an adaptor made? 2nd, is the set, preferably the speedo electric?
Can these come in KPH?
I have the two peice set of gauges the quad one is speed o and the other is a water, oil,temp,amps they were in a 1951 chevy truck I bought .I need to celebrate the gauges but I do not have any instructions. Is a way to get instructions
I would like to know what size opening this gauge will fit into.
I am working on a 49 dodge truck. It has two 5 inch holes in the dash that I would like to put your gages in. My concern is the mounting. I have looked at your site several times but find the dimensional information on mounting. do you have a catalog
Can I get the quad gauge set (antique beige 3 3/8") with a Ford Compatable electric speedometer (I am using a 5R55E transmission) or a GPS Speedometer?
How do you remove the light bulbs in the quad gauge to change their color
You may also like:
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$106.19
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$104.85
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$212.13
SPEED SENSOR, UNIV. MAGNETIC, HALL EFFECT, INCL. QTY. 4 MAGNETS & BRACKET ASSY. Product #5290$96.18
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1" TO 1.25", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2282$56.36
FITTING, ADAPTER, HEATER HOSE, 5/8", 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2280$44.13