2 PC. GAUGE KIT, 5" QUAD & SPEEDO, ELECTRIC, 240-33 Ω, ANTIQUE BEIGE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 240 ohms empty to 33 ohms full (compatible with AutoMeter’s 3262 fuel level sender).
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- Domed Lens
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Brackets Included
does this set have turn and high beam indicator in them ?
This set does not have any indicators on them.
Date published: 2022-04-11
I really like the looks of these gauges, do you offer a version with an integral tach? Like item #1820 "2 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-3/8" QUAD & TACH/SPEEDO, 240-33 Ω, ANTIQUE BEIGE".
Thank you for your question. The only version we offer with the Speedo/Tach combo in Antique Beige would be model #1820 if you were looking for a kit or 1881 if you were looking for an individual gauge.
Date published: 2021-01-08
Hello... I have 2 questions 1st, I have a 47 chevy pick up and the id measurements for the gauge holes are showing 5 1/8". Will your set fit this or is there an adaptor made? 2nd, is the set, preferably the speedo electric?
Hi, You will need this 7039 adapter kit for your 1947 Chevy truck. https://www.autometer.com/direct-fit-dash-insert-chevy-truck-47-53-2-gauge-billet.html Th entire gauge kit is electric. Thanks, Jim
Date published: 2020-06-05
Can these come in KPH?
Hi Darrin, Unfortunately this speedometer is available in MPH only. Thanks, Jim
Date published: 2020-04-16
I have the two peice set of gauges the quad one is speed o and the other is a water, oil,temp,amps they were in a 1951 chevy truck I bought .I need to celebrate the gauges but I do not have any instructions. Is a way to get instructions
Thank you for your question. The instructions for this are linked below: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1266.pdf https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1178.pdf https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1192.pdf
Date published: 2020-05-27
I would like to know what size opening this gauge will fit into.
Thank you for your question. The hole size needed is 4-5/8" for both units.
Date published: 2020-01-17
I am working on a 49 dodge truck. It has two 5 inch holes in the dash that I would like to put your gages in. My concern is the mounting. I have looked at your site several times but find the dimensional information on mounting. do you have a catalog
Thank you for your question. Please use the link provided for the gauge dimensions https://www.autometer.com/media/dimensions2014.pdf. For further assistance please call our tech line at 866-248-6347.
Date published: 2020-01-10
Can I get the quad gauge set (antique beige 3 3/8") with a Ford Compatable electric speedometer (I am using a 5R55E transmission) or a GPS Speedometer?
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not offer a kit with the 5292 speed sensor. You will need to purchase P/N: 5292 or go with our GPS module P/N: 5289.
Date published: 2019-11-27
You may also like:
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$110.37
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$105.99
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$231.91
SPEED SENSOR, UNIV. MAGNETIC, HALL EFFECT, INCL. QTY. 4 MAGNETS & BRACKET ASSY. Product #5290$103.06
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1" TO 1.25", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2282$56.68
FITTING, ADAPTER, HEATER HOSE, 5/8", 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2280$44.13