You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 240 ohms empty to 33 ohms full (compatible with AutoMeter’s 3262 fuel level sender).
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
How do you remove the light bulbs in the quad gauge to change their colorThank you for your question. There should be two bulbs that twist into the back of the gauge. You will either be able to see both twist knob backs for the lights or there will be two black caps on the back of the casing which you can remove with a flathead screwdriver and the bulb sockets will be under those.Date published: 2019-03-14
I WANT TO USE TIS IN A VEHICLE THA ONLY HAS AN ELECTRONIC OUT PUT FOR THE SPEEDOMETER WILL THIS WORKThank you for your question. Yes, this speedo will work on any late model VSS or speed sensor coming off your transmission.Date published: 2018-10-24
I would like to know if this kit serves on the panel of Pick up chevrolet frog mouth year 1950, without needing adaptations, and ship to Brazil? What the final cost that I will have to import them.Hi Alexandre, thank you for the question. The 1803 will not fit the 1950 Chevy Truck without our billet adapter kit, model 7039: https://www.autometer.com/direct-fit-dash-insert-chevy-truck-47-53-2-gauge-billet.html In addition to the price of the 1803 and 7039, shipping to Brazil will be $99.95.Date published: 2018-08-28
this kit works on 216 chevy engines 1948 chevy fleetlineHi Roman, thank you so much for the question. While our instruments are not vehicle specific, as long as you have a 12V system, you should be able to adapt this set to your Chevy Fleetline. Without quite a bit more detail, however, it would be very difficult to determine what, if any, modifications would be necessary to your vehicle to install this gauge set. I would recommend reaching out to our service team at 866.248.6356, hitting the Chat link at the top of the page or emailing us and we will try to help you determine the best method for installation. Here is a link to email us: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-03-05
California Prop 65 Warning