You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 7 user selectable colors (blue, white, red, green, cyan, violet, and yellow) to match visual preferences of driver and visibility conditions
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution and a self-calibration feature at startup.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Compatible with most 1-12 cylinder engines with 12v ignitions. Some applications may require a tachometer adapter, sold separately.
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- Call AutoMeter Technical Support At 1-866-248-6357
- Bracket Included
Will this tach work with a Kohler twin cylinder with individual coils??? Any wiring diagrams?. ???Thank you for your question. No, this tach will not work with a Kohler twin cylinder. We do not have any tachometer that will work on that application.Date published: 2019-05-21
Is there some sort of dimmer feature on the backlighting? I'm concerned this tach will outshine all the other gauges in my '67 Camaro...Update #2, since I can't find a way to edit my first..: I finally got a chance to test the shift light feature, it DOES NOT work unless I have my headlights or marker lights on, or if I set it to 100% brightness mode. I called Autometer tech support, the team was helpful and knowledgeable. We established that it was a defect, they asked me to send it to them and they will repair or replace it, est. turnaround time 3 days.Date published: 2019-05-18
Would it be possible to get a 3,000 RPM face cut for this? I'm working with a 736 cubic inch diesel and a 10K RPM face won't show much. Looking to run a full Elite set and just have the tach and voltmeter to contend with.Thank you for the question. Unfortunately, due to the unique material and process to create an Elite dial, there is no way to do a special or custom face. We have recently introduced several lower RPM 6K tachometers that will work on a diesel in conjunction with our 9112 Diesel Tachometer Adapter. The most comparable to an Elite in appearance would be the Sport Comp 3996 https://www.autometer.com/3-3-8-in-dash-tachometer-0-6-000-rpm-sport-comp.htmlDate published: 2018-09-05
Is the shift light built in? If so is it Amber? Any pics?Thank you so much for contacting us. On this unit, the entire face of the gauge is the shift light. All of the illumination will change to the color you set (there are 7 options) when it reaches your RPM. Hope this helps!Date published: 2019-01-29
California Prop 65 Warning