You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with 2 - 4 pulse ignition signals (4-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Will this tach work on 2001 5.3 ls motorHi there, thank you for connecting with us. Yes, this tachometer is compatible with a 2001 5.3 liter. Although, It's possible that a 9117 Tach Adapter may be required. We would recommend contacting us with the year and model of the application and we can provide some additional details. Give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-02-05
on the back side of a phantom auto meter gauge, what does the SIG stand for.Hi Jerry, thank you so much for contacting us. SIG stands for signal. That's where the input for the gauge is connected. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-30
California Prop 65 Warning