You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory and aftermarket speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s 5289 GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features Hi-Def™ through-the-dial blue LED lighting with LED lit pointer
- Vibration and water-resistant
- Easy push-button calibration can be done while driving - requires predetermined 2 mile distance - speedometer remembers calibration so there's no need to recalibrate unless tire size/gear ratio/speed sensor changes
- 5289 GPS Speedometer Interface Module available separately - works with all AutoMeter electronic speedometers and requires no additional calibration regardless of changing tire size/gear ratio
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with resettable trip odometer
- Compatible with most OEM/Aftermarket two wire sine wave and three wire square wave speed sensors
- SHIPPED WITH
What validation or configuration needs to happen to represent the Vehicle Mileage? Will that pull straight from the ECU or will something additional need to be done?Hi Steve, This speedometer comes with zero miles. It does not capture miles from the bike's ECU. The installer will simply need to document miles on the bike at time of install. Thanks, JimDate published: 2020-05-22
Can this be produced with a chrome bezel?Thank you for your question. These can be customized. To do this we recommend calling our tech line at 866-248-6357.Date published: 2020-03-10
Hi, I'm interested in your Pro-Cycle Electric Speedo PN 19789 for my 2005 Harley Dyna. Will this speedo interface with the stock vehicle speed sending unit? Also, could you provide the price for the optional GPS vehicle speed sending unit PN 5289?Thank you for the question. Yes, the 19789 will trigger off your factory speed sensor. The 5289 GPS Module will also work and you can see the current pricing for the 5289 here: https://www.autometer.com/universal-gps-speedometer-interface-module.htmlDate published: 2018-05-21
California Prop 65 Warning