You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Hello, What GPS speedo sender works with this gauge? as i want to go straight GPS speedo. cheersHi Coxy, thank you for reaching out to us. The 5289 is our GPS Sender that will work with the 4487-M. However, we also offer a true native GPS speedometer option in model 4480-M.Date published: 2018-09-10
Would it be possible to just buy the chrome super bezel?Thank you for contacting us. The bezels are not available or sold separately, mainly due to the fact that they're machine pressed and crimped onto the instrument. All Ultra-Lite models, like this 4487-M can be special ordered with a chrome bezel by selecting the chrome bezel option prior to ordering. If you already have this speedometer or a similar AutoMeter model, you can send it in to have a chrome bezel put on for a fee.Date published: 2018-06-28
California Prop 65 Warning