You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Will this work for an ls swap application? Also could gps be added to it later if desired Thank you for your question. Yes, this should work in an LS swap. If you wanted to add GPS later you can purchase our 5289 GPS module and this speedometer will work with that to function as a GPS speedometer.Date published: 2019-08-05
Hello, the connector for the GPS antenna is SMA? Your products are fantastic. Many Thank AntonioHi Antonio, thank you for the kind words. Yes, our GPS Speedometer does feature an SMA connector on the back. The GPS version of this speedometer, however, is model 5880-M.Date published: 2018-08-09
Is it possible to register the current odometer of the car?Thank you so much for contacting us. Our electronic speedometers ship with 0 miles, but can be special ordered with a specific mileage added. For details on ordering and pricing, give us a ring at 815-895-8141, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2017-12-12
California Prop 65 Warning