You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
What is the difference between these speedos, 2489 and the 1286. Are they interchangeable in the mounting? Why is there not a 160 mph version in the 1286 model?Thank you for your question. They only differ cosmetically with the 1286 having through the dial LED lighting and the 2489 does not. They do both mount the same way so you could use them interchangeably. The 1286 is in the Designer Black II series and historically that series has been used on vintage show cars which will rarely see 100mph. Thus the smaller range. The traditional chrome series that the 2489 is a part of has been popular in muscle cars and street rods that can be pushed well over 120mph at times. That is the reason one series has a 160mph speedo and the other does not.Date published: 2019-10-14
California Prop 65 Warning