You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application. Officially licensed Jeep product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3244 & Green 3222
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Is the unit available with a 0-120 mph range? I would rather have a fuller sweep with less top end.Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not have an electric speedometer in a matching style available that is 0-120mph.Date published: 2019-04-02
So I’m building a. Jeep yj with a Chevy 350 nv4500 and a np241 will these gauges work with the Vss on the Chevy 241Thank you for your question. There is no reason our gauges would not work for your application. This speedo is compatible with your VSS.Date published: 2018-11-05
Can I use this on a 01 tj I plan on putting a different insert in and getting completely rid of the stock gauges and ecmThank you so much for contacting us. This, and all AutoMeter electronic speedometers, should have no issues reading the signal directly off of your factory Vehicle Speed Sensor. Simply tee onto the output from that sensor (yours in on the tailshaft of your transfer case) and calibrate the speedometer per the instructions (essentially a two mile drive). Hope this helps!Date published: 2019-02-25
California Prop 65 Warning