You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Will this work on a 1962 Jeep F head stock 4 cylinder engineHi there, thank you so much for the question. The 880246 fits into a 3-3/8" diameter hole and is compatible with most gasoline, 12V, 4, 6, or 8 cylinder applications.Date published: 2018-08-13
Will this work with an OM-617 5 Cylinder Diesel?Hi Chris, thank you for the question. The 880246 is not compatible with a diesel. We have only a couple specific diesel model tachometers; 2888 and 3788. These use a pick-up that straps to the alternator. However, we also have a diesel tach adapter, model 9112, that will use that same pick-up technology and will convert to a standard tachometer signal that will trigger the 880246. https://www.autometer.com/diesel-tach-adapter.htmlDate published: 2018-08-09
I have a 95 YJ with a 94 LT1 engine. Will this tach work for this?Hi Bill, thank you so much for contacting us. This tach should work perfectly. Simply tee onto the white wire on the ignition coil on the front of your engine for the tach signal. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-27
How to get to light on this tachHi Bobby, thank you so much for contacting us. The light socket on this tach is on the back of the unit. There will be a black cover that is immediately apparent as soon as you look at the back of it (about the size of a quarter). Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-21
California Prop 65 Warning