You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
If I ordered the Mopar 3-3/4" short sweep mountable tachometer, what harness do I need? Does it come with a harness?Thank you for your question. The tachometer does not use a wire harness, it has wire leads coming off the back of it. You just need to run those leads to the appropriate locations for your application. You can add additional wire to lengthen those leads if necessary.Date published: 2019-07-30
can it mount on steering column?Thank you for your question. While none of our gauges are made for vehicle specific installations, our pedestal mounted tachs, such as this one, are very commonly mounted on the steering column. You can use a hole clamp, glue, or drill screws to hold the pedestal on the column.Date published: 2019-05-13
California Prop 65 Warning