You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory and aftermarket speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s 5289 GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Easy push-button calibration can be done while driving - requires predetermined 2 mile distance - speedometer remembers calibration so there's no need to recalibrate unless tire size/gear ratio/speed sensor changes
- 5289 GPS Speedometer Interface Module available separately - works with all AutoMeter electronic speedometers and requires no additional calibration regardless of changing tire size/gear ratio
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with resettable trip odometer
- Compatible with most OEM/Aftermarket two wire sine wave and three wire square wave speed sensors
- Vibration and water-resistant
- Matching tachometer available separately
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
Which of the 3 wires from the sending unit do I hook up to on a 96 Harley FXD?Thank you for your inquiry. The speed sensor on your Harley should have a red, white and black wire. The red wire stays connected to 12 volt on the bike, the black wire goes to ground, and the white wire provides signal to our speedometer.Date published: 2019-08-16
California Prop 65 Warning