You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory and aftermarket speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s 5289 GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Easy push-button calibration can be done while driving - requires predetermined 2 mile distance - speedometer remembers calibration so there's no need to recalibrate unless tire size/gear ratio/speed sensor changes
- 5289 GPS Speedometer Interface Module available separately - works with all AutoMeter electronic speedometers and requires no additional calibration regardless of changing tire size/gear ratio
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with resettable trip odometer
- Compatible with most OEM/Aftermarket two wire sine wave and three wire square wave speed sensors
- Vibration and water-resistant
- Matching tachometer available separately
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
Can these be repaired. I bought one and both the needle for speedometer is stuck and bottom of bezel and the digital odometer went blank.Thank you for your question. Yes, we would be happy to look at that and see what we can do to get it repaired for you. Here is a form with the information for sending in a product for service: https://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdfDate published: 2019-10-08
California Prop 65 Warning