3-1/8" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-7,000 RPM, OLD TYME BLACK
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined.
- Size:3-1/8" (79.4mm)
- Range:0-7,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Bracket Included
What is the body demotion or for what hole size 3 1/8'' ?. I know bezel OD is 3 5/15'' can I get a back view. My app is custom. Im using a devise to boost my 6v to 12v I need to know the amperage requirement to run the tach. Thanks Tim Birtles
will this work with a 6-volt positive ground system?
What is the od of the chrome bezel?
Will this fit in a 3-1/8 tachometer cup?
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$109.55
3-1/8", PEDESTAL W/ CHROME CUP Product #2153$43.95
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.31
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$16.28
3-1/8", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP Product #2154$29.95