You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
What wire harness do I need for this speedo (#1688) to connect to a 700r4 transThank you for the question. We have no individual complete harness specifically for the 1688 or specifically for connecting to a 700r4. The speedometer features 1/4" spade terminals and will connect a wire directly to the speed signal wire on your trans if it's equipped with a VSS. Otherwise, if it has a speedometer cable drive, you'll need our sender 5291 or 5293. We do offer this connector to assist in creating a harness specifically to connect to the 1688: https://www.autometer.com/tach-speedo-connector.htmlDate published: 2018-07-31
California Prop 65 Warning