You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Hi do you ship to South Africa? Thanks GavinHi Gavin, thank you so much for contacting us. We are indeed able to ship to South Africa. In addition, we also have a dealer in South Africa: SPEEDYQUIP 3 PRINCE ALFRED ROAD PORT ELIZABETH, 6001 phone: 041-4841506 email: SALES@SPEEDYQUIP.CO.ZA WWW.SPEEDYQUIP.CO.ZA Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-15
Hello, I have a harley davidson fxr. I would like to install this speedo to my bike. Will this speedo work on my bike? Thank you, RonsHi Ron, thank you so much for contacting us. While technically this speedometer will be able to read and interpret the signal from your bike's speed sensor, I wouldn't recommend it for a motorcycle application. This gauge is not weather sealed and needs to be mounted inside a cabin, away from the elements. Additionally, big V Twin engines have a fairly unique harmonic signature, which requires different vibration dampening than what is used in a typical racecar. We do offer a line of motorcycle specific speedometers which take all of this into account. Here is a link to check out: http://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=pro+cycle+speedometer#1&profile=products Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-11
California Prop 65 Warning