You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
What does Air-Core stand for related to your instruments?Hi Bob, thank you so much for contacting us. Air Core is the type of electronic meter movement that is used in the gauge (the internals that actually drive the needle). It's a powerful electromagnetic device that allows for very quick and accurate movements in a small, durable package. You can read all about the Air Core and our other meter movements in this article: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/faq_view/id/78 Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-04
California Prop 65 Warning