You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I've got these gauges, antique beige, for water, oil, tack, and rpm. I'd like to add a trans temp gauge but autometer doesn't offer one in antique beige. Will this water temp gauge work as a trans temp gauge. Fittings are alike & range is the same.Thank you for your inquiry. You can certainly monitor transmission temperature with a water temp gauge. They are identical except for the dial markings.Date published: 2019-05-28
What sender unit do I need for this gauge? Does it come with the gauge? If not supplied could you point me to the exact sender unit on your website so I can buy one. I need to know the thread size as I need to tap my radiator to make it fit.Thank you for your question. This gauge will come with our #2258 sending unit which has an 1/8" NPT thread.Date published: 2019-05-10
Is this a mechanical gauge or is it comming complete with sensor ThanksThank you for your question. This gauge is electric and will come with a sending unit.Date published: 2019-03-22
California Prop 65 Warning