2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 100-250 °F, AIR-CORE, ANTIQUE BEIGE
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:100-250 °F
- Instructions: Download PDF
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Domed Lens
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
I am replacing a 2 1/16 water temp gauge, Antique Beige with a black trim ring. Can I still order one with the black ring? I don't see them advertised anywhere
Some of Antique Beige series gauges seem to have a different shade of beige. Is this just how it looks on the screen, or are they actually different shades?
Can gauge 1837 be had with a 1/2 NPT sender instead of the 3/8 sender included. Would like to mount without using a bushing if possible. Thanks
How do I order the brass/gold trim ring instead of the chrome one?
Will this gauge work with my 1959 Jeep CJ5 F-134 engine? Also will the sending unit fit in the gas tank hole?
I have an older water temp gauge that looks like your product # 1837(chrome trim ring). The gauge I have has a god trim ring. I think the product # I have is 1538. What would be the product # for the 1538 water temp gauge?
I've got these gauges, antique beige, for water, oil, tack, and rpm. I'd like to add a trans temp gauge but autometer doesn't offer one in antique beige. Will this water temp gauge work as a trans temp gauge. Fittings are alike & range is the same.
What sender unit do I need for this gauge? Does it come with the gauge? If not supplied could you point me to the exact sender unit on your website so I can buy one. I need to know the thread size as I need to tap my radiator to make it fit.
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2277$16.06
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.75 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2278$16.09
FITTING, ADAPTER, HEATER HOSE, 5/8", 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2280$44.13
FITTING, ADAPTER, HEATER HOSE, 3/4", 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2281$50.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1" TO 1.25", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2282$57.39
SSE Gauge Connector, 2 Pack Product #3298$19.99