You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Hi; What do the “s” and “I” designate on the gauge 5437?Hi Bill, thank you for reaching out to us. S is where the sender wire would connect and I is for "ignition" or 12V key/switched power.Date published: 2018-09-10
What is the resistance of the temp sender for this gauge? Or du you have a part number for the original sender?Hi Karsten, thank you for the question. The 5437 Water Temperature uses the 2258 sender, which has a range of approximately 1100 ohms to 65 ohms across the 100-250 scale. If you did have a much older gauge that is a different range, like 60-240 degrees, it would use sender model 2253 or 2254.Date published: 2018-08-25
Hello I need in Celsius Hi Sebastian, thank you for contacting us. The only 2-5/8" Celsius option we have is a Sport Comp model 3431-C, that you can see here: https://www.autometer.com/2-5-8-water-temp-60-140-c-mech.html Otherwise, we do have many more Celsius options in 2-1/16" (52mm) like model 3337-M, 4337-M, and 6137-M.Date published: 2018-07-17
California Prop 65 Warning