2-1/16" VOLTMETER, 8-18V, AIR-CORE, ARCTIC WHITE
Keep tabs on the health and output of your vehicles electrical system safely and accurately. With a patented air core meter movement, this gauge operates with category defining accuracy anywhere from 8-18 volts on negative ground electrical systems.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
I have this gauge installed on my 1969 Jeepster Commando but the clear plastic face cracked. How do I obtain a replacement face?
What does "air core" mean?
You may also like:
SSE Gauge Connector, 2 Pack Product #3298$16.64
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP Product #2204$23.75
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ CHROME CUP Product #2203$36.99
ANGLE RINGS, 3 PCS., BLACK, FOR 2-1/16" GAUGES Product #2234$16.24
2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, AIR-CORE, ARCTIC WHITE Product #1327$83.94
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 100-250 °F, AIR-CORE, ARCTIC WHITE Product #1337$57.08