You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
2-1/16" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, Z-SERIES is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by Big ben from Top quality Good tach only complaint is its pricey for the sizeDate published: 2018-11-30
will this work on a motorcycle?Thank you for your question. This tachometer is compatible with 2, 3, and 4 pulse ignitions systems. We would not recommend it for motorcycles as it is not water resistant.Date published: 2019-07-08
Could this be special ordered with a 6,000 RPM redline? If so, what additional charge?Thank you for your question. No, this cannot be special ordered to have a 6k RPM redline.Date published: 2019-04-19
Work with Rotax 912 UL 4 cylinder 4 cycleThank you for your question. Unfortunately, our tachometers are not meant for aviation applications and we would not recommend using them on an airplane.Date published: 2019-03-01
California Prop 65 Warning