You have no items in your shopping cart.
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world’s best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I meant OHMS range. Spell correct???? What is the OHMS range?Thank you for your question. Here is a link to the sensor specifications for our sensors including pressure sensors, which will match the readings/range for our oil pressure gauges: https://www.autometer.com/sensor_specsDate published: 2018-10-30
Do your oil gauges have a standard oil range? What is it?Thank you for your question. We do not have a standard for oil pressure range. Most of our gauges go to 100psi, our Spek Pro line goes to 125psi.Date published: 2018-10-29
California Prop 65 Warning