You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- Set a custom alert specific to your vehicle & receive warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- Includes data acquisition grade temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
what are the 2 wires that go to the sensor? 1=signal/resistance i assume. is the other just a ground? or is one a 5v sensor feed and the other the signal voltage?Thank you for your question. The gray wire is for the 5v reference and the purple is for your signal wire.Date published: 2020-03-16
can you pull signal off of this type sender for autotuning and data logging with holley efi? would i just splice off one of the wires or do you offer a splitter harness plug? i will need the same for the stepper oil pressure gauge/senderhttps://www.autometer.com/gauges/elite.html#1&profile=products Thank you for your inquiry. This series of gauges are not appropriate for data acquisition. See the link above to our Elite Series, which do have an analog output.Date published: 2020-03-14
HOW do you set the warning temperature so that it "hopefully" beeps or flashes its lights ..??Thank you for your question. Here are the instructions for setting the warning indicator: To adjust the warning set point, momentarily press and release the WARN (W) button. The warning light will begin to flash and the pointer will move to the previous set point signifying that warning set mode has been selected. Once in set mode, press the WARN (W) button to move the pointer down, or press the PEAK (P) button to move the pointer up. Warning set points can only be set in the temperature range. Three seconds after the last button press, the warning light will stop blinking and the pointer will return to the current temperature reading. The warning set point is retained when power is removed from the gauge.Date published: 2018-12-17
California Prop 65 Warning