2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 100-300 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, SPEK-PRO, BLACK DIAL, BLACK BEZEL, CLEAR LENS
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Type:Digital Stepper Motor
- Range:100-300 °F
- Instructions: Download PDFDownload PDFDownload PDF
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280Â° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
- Domed Lens
Rated 5 out of 5 by toobadguy from Nicest gauges you can buy Unbelievable clarity and accuracy. I've had Elite series, and outside of the stepper motors giving off slightly more noise, these are far superior. Yes, they look a little plain, that is until the the key is on and these are powered up, they are gorgeous! The 2 1/16" gauge faces are the largest available thanks to the thin bezel. I bought this temp and 5 other Spek gauges, and I consider them comparable to fine watches. I recommend, as do the guys at Autometer, to stick wth the black dial and clear lens for street.
Date published: 2018-03-11
What is the depth of the gauge ?#p34632
Thank you for your question. The gauge steps down to 2-1/16" and has a depth of 1.45".
Date published: 2019-12-30
You may also like:
HIGH POWER 30 AMP RELAY WITH MOUNTING BRACKET AND TERMINALS Product #HPR$22.49
OMNI-POD, LOW PROFILE MOUNT, 2-1/16" GAUGE Product #2205$28.33
2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-120 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, SPEK-PRO, BLACK DIAL, BLACK BEZEL, CLEAR LENS Product #P32532$309.49
2-1/16" VOLTMETER, 0-16V, DIGITAL STEPPER MOTOR, SPEK-PRO, BLACK DIAL, BLACK BEZEL, CLEAR LENS Product #P34432$240.99
2-1/16" FUEL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, SPEK-PRO, BLACK DIAL, BLACK BEZEL, CLEAR LENS Product #P31432$309.49