You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
- SHIPPED WITH
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 100-300 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, SPEK-PRO, BLACK DIAL, BLACK BEZEL, CLEAR LENS is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by toobadguy from Nicest gauges you can buy Unbelievable clarity and accuracy. I've had Elite series, and outside of the stepper motors giving off slightly more noise, these are far superior. Yes, they look a little plain, that is until the the key is on and these are powered up, they are gorgeous! The 2 1/16" gauge faces are the largest available thanks to the thin bezel. I bought this temp and 5 other Spek gauges, and I consider them comparable to fine watches. I recommend, as do the guys at Autometer, to stick wth the black dial and clear lens for street.Date published: 2018-03-11
California Prop 65 Warning