You have no items in your shopping cart.
Whatever pressure source you need to measure, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Pressure Gauges will provide you a highly accurate, bullet proof reliable solution. The bourdon tube meter movement used in this gauge is engineered to function in even the harshest conditions and no electrical connection is needed for operation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Liquid dampened movement provides smooth pointer movement and extended service life in harsh environment applications.
- Liquid filled design for superior resistance to shock, vibration, and the elements.
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Is the connection fitting the same as a lower pressure gauge of the same pro comp line ? Do they make a gauge that maxes out at 200 psi ?Thank you so much for contacting us. This gauge does use the same 1/8" NPT male fitting as most other AutoMeter pressure gauges. The only exception to that are fuel pressure gauges which use a -4AN fitting. We also offer these gauges in a 200 PSI scale: https://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=200+psi+gauge#3&profile=products Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-26
California Prop 65 Warning