You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Works with 240E/33F ohm senders, including AutoMeter 3262
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Is there any way to rewire this to get 33 ohms at empty and 240 ohms at full? I'm trying to find an aftermarket fuel level gauge for an stock 2005 Silverado fuel level sensor.Thank you for your question. No, you cannot reverse the meter movement. You would have to get one of our programmable fuel level gauges for your application.Date published: 2019-03-22
California Prop 65 Warning