2-1/16" WIDEBAND AIR/FUEL RATIO, ANALOG, 8:1-18:1 AFR, ULTRA-LITE II
Mirroring the functions of AutoMeter’s Street Wideband, the Digital Stepper Motor Wideband provides the most important functions necessary to make sure you’re extracting the most power possible, safely. An analog needle display integrates seamlessly with other gauges and easily illustrates rate of change as well as the actual value.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Type:Digital Stepper Motor
- Range:8:1-18:1 AFR
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor, 8ft. wiring harness, 304 stainless steel weld-in bung, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Display range of 8:1 to 18:1
- Suitable for use with gasoline powered engines
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
I have a SBC 400CI with a Weiand 671 and 2 Holley 650 cfm carbs in a 23T Bucket. 1. Do I need to install 2 gauges one for each side? 2. What should the air/ fuel be?
Is there any way to send a signal to the gauge that the engine is running. This would start the heater process at that point instead of having the heater started before the engine is running and taking a chance that the sensor will be damaged on startup?
I have this gauge installed and have gone through 2 O2 sensors now due to heater failure. I am wondering if the heater circuit is controlled by the gauge so that it does not overheat if the ignition is on and the vehicle is not running.
Is this gauge and sensor compatible with leaded race gas?
Will this gauge work with the LSU 4.9 sensor ? My LSU 4.2 sensor has failed can it be replaced with 4.9 unit.
I am looking for this gauge to match the 2007 series "Marine Pro Comp" series in silver face with chrome ring, 2 1/16". Do you have something available? Thanks
I have this gauge in my car and the wiring diagram say that you can add a data logger. What sort of data logger will wire to this gauge?
You may also like:
WIRE HARNESS, EXTENSION, 25 FT., WIDEBAND AIR / FUEL RATIO, STREET & ANALOG Product #5252$59.95
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP Product #2204$24.80
GAUGE MOUNTING PANEL, SINGLE, 2-1/16", BLACK, ALUMINUM Product #2236$21.47
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ CARBON FIBER CUP Product #2121$56.13
2-1/16" WIDEBAND STREET AIR/FUEL RATIO, 10:1-17:1 AFR, ULTRA-LITE Product #4379$194.49
2-1/16" WIDEBAND PRO PLUS AIR/FUEL RATIO, 6:1-20:1 AFR, ULTRA-LITE Product #4397$406.99