You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mirroring the functions of AutoMeter’s Street Wideband, the Digital Stepper Motor Wideband provides the most important functions necessary to make sure you’re extracting the most power possible, safely. An analog needle display integrates seamlessly with other gauges and easily illustrates rate of change as well as the actual value. Our advanced auto calibration system automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary). Designed for gasoline applications, this wideband gauge provides the same degree of accuracy and response as the Pro version, but at a reduced cost. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor, 8ft. wiring harness, 304 stainless steel weld-in bung, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Display range of 8:1 to 18:1
- Suitable for use with gasoline powered engines
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- M18X1.5 Fitting and Plug
Will this gauge work with the LSU 4.9 sensor ? My LSU 4.2 sensor has failed can it be replaced with 4.9 unit.Thank you for your question. No, this gauge is only compatible with the 4.2 sensor.Date published: 2019-07-10
I am looking for this gauge to match the 2007 series "Marine Pro Comp" series in silver face with chrome ring, 2 1/16". Do you have something available? ThanksThank you for your question. Unfortunately, we have no marine wideband gauges in 2-1/16". The closest match would be #4370, however, that is not a marine gauge and is not water resistant.Date published: 2019-06-21
I have this gauge in my car and the wiring diagram say that you can add a data logger. What sort of data logger will wire to this gauge?Thank you for your question. This gauge has a 0-4v data logging output. You can use it with any data logger that will work with a 0-4v signal.Date published: 2019-05-17
California Prop 65 Warning