You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter’s new state of the art AirDrive module provides a plug and play solution that wirelessly transmits data through a secure WiFi network from your vehicle to our award winning AirDrive gauges. Program configurable colors, warning points and peak recall functions through AutoMeter’s free AirDrive smartphone app. Quick and easy installation is as simple as plugging the control module into the vehicle’s OBDII port, mounting and powering gauges, and connecting to the mobile app, eliminating any fear of voiding factory warranties on your new vehicle. The AirDrive system is capable of broadcasting two additional analog sensor inputs to deliver information not found on your vehicle’s data bus. Take plug and play performance to the next level with the AutoMeter AirDrive system.
Works with most 1996 and newer OBDII vehicles. Download the free iOS or Android AirDrive App to verify compatibility and available parameters.
Android App: Download
iOS App: Download
Gauge requires the 9110 control module.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Works with most 1996 and newer OBDII vehicles. Download the free iOS or Android AirDrive App to verify compatibility and available parameters.
- Requires AirDrive Module #9110
- Installs in seconds - Simply plug into the vehicle’s OBDII port
- True plug and play functionality
- Uses your vehicle’s existing OEM sensors
- Easily configurable display parameters and warning points using a smart phone or tablet
- 256 Color options for the perfect match to any interior
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Is this all you need to check the air fuel ratio how is it powered?Thank you for your question. No, this is not all you will need. For all gauges in the Air Drive series you will also need #9110 Air Drive module. You will also want to download the Air Drive app and see if air:fuel ratio is one of the available PIDs for your vehicle, if it is not then this gauge will not work. If you do not have multiple gauges in the Air Drive series and you are looking for just a standalone AFR gauge, I would suggest part #4970 as an alternative to this gauge.Date published: 2018-11-07
California Prop 65 Warning