You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 7 user selectable colors (blue, white, red, green, cyan, violet, and yellow) to match visual preferences of driver and visibility conditions
- Built-in Pro-Control circuits with custom programmable activation & deactivation points for key functions like lights, fans, switches, & pumps allow drivers to focus on the competition while the gauges control key vehicle systems
- Set custom alert High and Low points specific to your vehicle & receive full dial warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- Data logger 0-5V output provides ECU and data systems with vital information
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
do you have a temperature gauge for a 6 volt 37 ford, electricalThank you for your inquiry. None of our electric gauges will work with 6 volt systems.Date published: 2020-03-17
I have 2012 gmc 2500hd duramax 6.6l. I like the idea of these elite gauges due to the fact when I'm towing and I see a light color change I know I have a potential problem. My question is do these come vehicle specific and plug and play? What else neededHi Wags, thank you for reaching out to us. The Elite Gauges are not vehicle specific or necessarily plug and play. We have a few install guides that should give some general idea as to what would be required for installation. https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/guides/ You can also reach out to our Technical Support Team at 866-248-6357 or email us here if you have specific questions on installation: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-08-21
California Prop 65 Warning