You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 7 user selectable colors (blue, white, red, green, cyan, violet, and yellow) to match visual preferences of driver and visibility conditions
- Built-in Pro-Control circuits with custom programmable activation & deactivation points for key functions like lights, fans, switches, & pumps allow drivers to focus on the competition while the gauges control key vehicle systems
- Set custom alert High and Low points specific to your vehicle & receive full dial warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- Data logger 0-5V output provides ECU and data systems with vital information
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Are these gauges water resistant? For use in a dirt race car when pressure washing how will they hold up?Thank you for your question. No, these are not water resistant and we highly recommend not exposing them to the elements.Date published: 2019-11-18
I have the autometer 5654 https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-water-temp-100-260-f-elite.html and want to buy a replacement fitting and connector for where it threads into my engine. What is the part number I can look that up under?The sensor itself is 2252. The adapter fittings that allow it to fit into my intake are either 1/2" and 3/8" NPT adapters, which are part #2285 and #2284, respectively.Date published: 2019-05-17
California Prop 65 Warning