You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. AutoMeter’s most advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option. Officially licensed Ford product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Includes data acquisition grade temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Is this available with Celsius readings?Thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately this particular gauge is not available in metric scale. These are made specifically for Ford and are not able to be modified from their current design. I'm sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2017-11-27
can the lighting bulb be change from white to blue LED to match the rest of guage lighting?Hi Mann, thank you so much for contacting us. This particular gauge doesn't use a bulb, rather, a series of LEDs that are integrated into the circuitboard. This allows for very vivid, even lighting but unfortunately the design prevents us from changing the lighting color. I'm sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2017-11-14
California Prop 65 Warning