2-1/16" PYROMETER, 0-2000 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, SPEK-PRO, BLACK DIAL, BLACK BEZEL, SMOKED LENS
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display combined with our high definition LED backlighting make viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280Â° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
- Domed Lens
Hello, I have this same EGT gauge in my 2005 GMC Sierra diesel and I have power to the gauge but the needle doesn't move. Does this normally mean that the sensor might have gone bad?
Hi there, thank you for contacting us. This will require some additional dialogue and troubleshooting with our Technical Support Team. Give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question
Date published: 2018-04-17
Do these gauges come in a Celsius version?
You may also like:
HIGH POWER 30 AMP RELAY WITH MOUNTING BRACKET AND TERMINALS Product #HPR$22.49
OMNI-POD, LOW PROFILE MOUNT, 2-1/16" GAUGE Product #2205$27.99
2-1/16" BOOST, 0-60 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, SPEK-PRO, BLACK DIAL, BLACK BEZEL, SMOKED LENS Product #P30452$254.53
2-1/16" FUEL PRESSURE, 0-30 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, SPEK-PRO, BLACK DIAL, BLACK BEZEL, SMOKED LENS Product #P31652$309.49